CODE OF CONDUCT
The actions of all members shall at all times be governed by the following general principles:
- We are fiduciaries for our clients, and as such, we have an affirmative duty of care, loyalty, honesty and good faith to act in the best interest of our clients;
- We must always place the interest of our clients ahead of our personal interests or the interests of the firm and must not favour one client over another;
- We must always act in a manner that avoids any conflict of interest, either real or perceived;
- All information pertaining to any client must be held strictly confidential;
- We must always strive to achieve and maintain independence and objectivity in making investment decisions; and
- We must always strive to achieve the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of our business.